What is HACCP?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. It is a reference method throughout the world to guarantee the hygienic safety of food products.
It is a legal requirements in many countries to use the HACCP methods for all producers of food and beverages.
Principles of HACCP
The method consists of:
- identify all threats that need to be eliminated, prevented or reduced to acceptable levels.
- Identify the critical control points in different stages of the process to require control to prevent or eliminate danger and reduce it to acceptable levels.
- Determine the critical boundaries for each of those critical points.
- Establish and apply safeguards to make sure the system is applied
- Apply corrective measures when surveillance shows that a critical control point is not under control.
- Install procedures to make sure measures under 1 to 5 are functioning properly
- Install the necessary files and documentations adapted to the nature of the business to make sure all actions under points 1 to 6 are applied.
How can Racletta help you?
1. Color coded tools
One of the most common problems for food professionals is cross contamination. Bacteria from one type of food transfer onto another type through the usage of equipment.
A commonly used best-practice is the usage of color coded tools, blue for fish, red for meats and green for vegetables. Or even a completely different color for the different sections of your factory. We will gladly provide you with the necessary color coded tools.
2. Azote foams
All our squeegees are reach compliant.
However all squeegee foams and natural rubbers are produced with blowing agents. Especially for those industries that have a 0 tolerance toward contamination from the tools themselves we have a partnership with Azote foams. They use a technique with nitrogen to expand the foams and are therefore the only EVA foam on the market that has certificates for the food and beverage industry.
3. FEIBP certified monobloc squeegees
Racletta has a Producer license with the FEIBP, European federation of brush industries. The licensed monobloc squeegees are the next generation of cleaning industry tools.
– There is a perfect transition from the sturdy monobloc to the cleaning TPE rubber.
– The handleholder seal is designed for perfect fit.
– High heat and acidic resistance allows to cook out any bacteria after usage.
– No additional inserts that could contain dirt and bacteria.
Belgian top engineering designed for the industry
4. Qualified management
Our Management has taken the HACCP courses and will gladly help you out with all questions regarding your HACCP plan. We will gladly advise you on the right equipment to execute your plan.